* The Passion Narrative through the Eyes of St. Mark -- We will be guided each Sunday in Lent through this, the earliest account of the life of Jesus, by The Very Rev. Charles Perry, who is the retired Dean of the Washington National Cathedral. The class begins tomorrow and meets in the chapel 10 minutes after the conclusion of the 10 am service (about 11:30 am).
* Living Simply -- The Rev. David McIlhiney, our associate rector, guides us through a simple book on living simply. This class meets at 7 pm on Wednesdays in the lounge.
* Centering Prayer -- Meets at 6:30 pm Wednesdays in the Upper Rooms.
* Quiet Day with Bonnie Thurston -- Please join us Saturday morning March 21 for this gift to our spirits with Bonnie Thurston.
* The Treasures of the Book of Common Prayer -- A walk through the Book of Common Prayer, and discussing how we can use it in our daily life and as a foundation for building the beloved community. I am leading this group in the Library at 7 pm on Wednesdays. We are delighted to welcome members of St. Stephen Episcopal Church of Oak Harbor, Washington, who will be participating with us via an on-line blog for the class. You can access the blog HERE or each week by clicking on the 15th century prayerbook on the left side of this page.