Friday, July 18, 2008

Recycling and boxing...

With a break in the Sacramento summer heat, we are back in the garage pitching and sorting. Kinda tedious, but needs to be done. Yesterday, Marilyn Flood, our wonderful senior warden at All Souls, helped me clean the rector's office and box my books (she did most of the boxing); I wheeled the boxes, three at a time, down the street on a hand cart to the post office and mailed them to C'ville. Maybe the boxes will get there by Advent. The paper recyclers are getting windfall out of this move. Meanwhile, UCLA Special Collections today indicated it will accept several boxes of research material I have on hate groups in Southern California in the 1980s. So my alma mater is helping to clean out the garage. Onward we march, heading East of Reno...

No comments: