Saturday, February 6, 2010

A look back to last Sunday in photographs and our worship with Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori

The snow is falling again, and I hope you are safe. I've heard from many of you that the warm afterglow of Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori's visit with us last weekend is still fresh with you. So I want to share with you today a few of the magnificent photos taken by Bonny Bronson at last Sunday's 10 am worship services. Enjoy the glow, stay warm...
































4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a glorious day! Seeing these photos brings back the energy of the morning! Be Bold!

Christie said...

What wonderful photos, and, yes, a glorious day! Thanks so much for sharing them here.

Stay warm!

stephanie Bolton said...

I love these photos! it was definitely an amazing morning and these photos really capture it all. Thanks for posting them.

Janice Dean said...

Perhaps I'm biased, but my favorite photo is the final one of Heather bidding us to go and serve the Lord. I don't remember exactly how she phrased it, but she altered it just so that it provided the perfect ending to a wonderful service and fabulous weekend.