In fact, we haven't had the Monday Funnies in awhile. Here's some jokes from Pat and a new cartoon from Dave. Enjoy your Monday. . .
INCREASING SUMMER ATTENDANCE IN CHURCH
10. Have your preacher preach from a Dunk Tank!
9. Offer free samples of "Hellfire and Brimstone" BBQ sauce to every new visitor.
8. Add a slide to your baptistery and advertise the church as a water park!
7. Offer a free tank of gas for every five sermons heard!
6. Convert your parking lot into an RV Campground!
5. Convert the sanctuary aisles into putting greens!
4. Replace your church sign with one that reads: "Tourist Information"!
3. Have deacons dress up in animal costumes and open a petting zoo!
2. Put up road blocks and tell people there's a manhunt going on!
And the number one way to boost church attendance during the summer is:
1. Be there yourself!