Lori found this little gem in the on-line newsletter of Trinity Episcopal Church, Bend, Ore. (Ok, we read a lot of church newsletters). I pass this along to you as a reminder to myself in the midst of our transition:
* Spend time daily doing something you enjoy.
* Do those things that bring inner peace.
* Learn to laugh heartily and frequently.
* Cultivate an attitude of hope.
* Fill each day with as much love as it can possibly hold.
You'll still have plenty of problems, but through it all, you'll find all you joy you will ever need.